Choose your platform to download
- Price: Free
- Category: Magazines Newspapers
- Version: 1.0
- Developer: Up2 Date Media ltd
Rating0.0 / 5 - 0 Votes
How to: Delete Apps on Android:
1. Go to the Settings menu, then select Apps or Application Manager;
2. Flick the "DOWNLOAD" tab and select the app you want to delete;
3. Click the "UNINSTALL" button, and then click "OK". The app is deleted and the icon disappears from the start screen and app drawer.
How to: Delete Apps for iOS:
1. To delete an iPhone or iOS app, you must go to the start screen;
2. Find the app you want to delete, press and hold the app icon for a few seconds;
3. The app icon starts wiggle and you'll see an X symbol on the upper left corner;
4. Click on the X symbol and a pop-up window appears, which you must confirm. Select Delete to uninstall the app on your iOS devices.
How to delete apps on Windows Phone:
1. Apps list, locate the app that you want to delete.
2. Press and hold the app until the context menu appears with several options;
3. Tap the 'uninstall' button and a popup window shows to ask if you really want to uninstall;
4. Tap Yes if you really want to delete or not if you have changed your mind. If you want to delete a games app, go to games list and repeat the above steps.